by Cascade Ice on March 31, 2017
Whether it be lunch with friends or a romantic getaway with a loved one, picnics are a perfect way to spend one of many beautiful spring days. We wanted to share some steps for putting the perfect springtime picnic together with some Cascade Ice flair!
1. Find some blankets around the house.
- Make sure they’re ones you wouldn’t mind getting dirty.
2. Find a big bag, cooler, or basket to carry your picnic items.
- No matter what it is, make sure it’s sturdy enough to carry everything!
3. Purchase some of your favorite cheeses
- Crackers go nicely too.
4. Purchase some fruit.
- Wash and prep for eating before leaving the house.
- We recommend pre-slicing as well.
5. Make some awesome drinks using the Cascade Ice recipes below!
- Pack in Mason Jars so that you can open and close them easily and you won’t have any spills!
What You Need:
- Cascade Ice Strawberry Lemonade
- Mint Leaves
How to Make It:
1. Pour Cascade Ice Strawberry Lemonade into a mason Jar
2. Add ice, sliced strawberries, a few slices of lemon and mint leaves.
3. Give it a swirl with the lid on and place into a chilled area.
Fizzy Arnold Palmer
What you need:
- Cascade Ice Lemonade
- Unsweet Tea
How to Make It:
1. Fill a mason jar halfway with Cascade Ice Lemonade.
2. Fill the other half with Unsweet tea, leaving enough room for some ice.
3. Add a few cubes ice and some fresh lemon slices.
4. Give the drink a swirl with the lid on and place into a chilled area.
by Cascade Ice on March 2, 2017
Call the Gals! This Saturday is girl’s night and we have the perfect pre-party drinks for you and your friends. These delicious cocktails are simple to make and low on the calories, so you and the girls can go out guilt-free and be confident!
The Gin-Berry Spritzer is light, refreshing and the perfect drink to start off your night! Mix together 2 ounces of Cascade Ice Black Raspberry, 2 ounces of sugar free ginger ale, and 2 ounces of gin in a glass and add ice. Toss in a few blackberries and a slice of lime to garnish!
This drink will take you to the tropics and you only need a few things to make it! Stir together 4 ounces of Cascade Ice Coconut Pineapple and 2 ounces of Malibu Rum in a glass with ice. Add a slice of pineapple and a mini umbrella to the rim to really bring home the island vibes, and enjoy!
These cocktails are sure to make your girl’s night even better than you could have imagined. Have fun laughing, dancing, and making memories with your best gals and Cascade Ice!
by Cascade Ice on February 2, 2017
Hey Cascade Ice fans! It’s February and love is in the air so we have the perfect date night recipe that will be sure to ‘wow’ your significant other!
We love celebrating the flavorful life and we believe that means sharing with others! Just because you’re cutting sugar or working to achieve your health goals this year doesn’t mean you have to cut back on flavor. So, when you’re done cooking that healthy dinner or just putting on your favorite movie, why not mix up a fun Cascade Ice cocktail?
Photo by Michael Wurm Jr for Shari’s Berries (http://www.berries.com/)
Start with your favorite bottle of chilled champagne and of course 2 champagne flutes. Next, fill 2/3 of the glass with your champagne and top off with some Cascade Ice Black Raspberry for that extra burst of bubble flavor! Don’t forget to add in a couple of raspberries and blackberries because ’two’s a charm’!
This simple, refreshing and bubbly drink is sure to please and set you up for the perfect date night with Cascade Ice!
by Cascade Ice on January 19, 2017
Have you ever had one of those days where 3 p.m. rolls around and you feel like you’ve hit a wall? If you’re having trouble shaking that afternoon lull, then this is the perfect post for you. Today on the Flavorful Life, we’re delivering that boost you’ve been craving with the perfect morning routine…breakfast!
Breakfast is a vital part of the day and it’s an important addition to your morning routine like brushing your teeth and taking your vitamins! A consistent schedule of enjoying breakfast will give you that early boost to jumpstart your day and will actually put you in a better mood! While breakfast also keeps you from overeating during lunch, you will also notice your concentration and focus sharpen when you enjoy something healthy in the morning. Still not convinced? Check out this awesome breakfast smoothie!
In a blender, pour 3/4 of a cup of Cascade Ice Orange Mango, 1 cup of fresh strawberries, 1 ripe banana and a handful of ice cubes. Blend until your mixture looks smooth and frothy and pour into your fave cup! Enjoy it at home or take it on the go, it’s fresh, healthy and the ideal breakfast!